The Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Akatsuki has rose again after 1000 years of the death of Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Akatsuki Rise.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Ryouke carried Rei back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Ryouke got back to the hotel and laid her on the bed and left a note saying"Rei if you wake up before I get back I will be trying to get some money probaly at the black market..."
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.rpg-board.net
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Rei stirred and opened her eyes. She looked at the clock and it said 1:36 p.m. Yawning, Rei slowly got up but stopped midway when there was a pain in her chest. She held the spot where she was stabbed, and closed her eyes.
'I have to be more careful... I won't be saved again...' Rei thought, getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Ryouke walked to a bathroom staw knocked on the side and it opened and he said,"Password."Ryouke said,"Bell"Ryouke was left in carring a body and the man asked,"Whats special about him?"Ryouke said,"Hes a Uchiha most of them are hidden and I know you know how much there Eyes are worth."The man pulled out a suit case with a 100 million Ryo.Ryouke took the case and left the body and teleported back to the hotel and said,"Im back."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Rei nodded at him, and climbed out of bed heading towards the door. She looked at Ryouke and said, "I'm going to the hot spring, I need a bath." She opened the door and walked down the hallway towards the hot spring. There was a lady there putting away the towels, she turned to Rei and smiled.
"I'll get you a towel ma'am." She said still smiling. Rei nodded and walked to the lockers and removed her clothes folding them and putting them in the locker. She got a towel from the lady and folded it on the side of the bath. Rei submerged herself in the water, finally getting a bath.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Ryouke thought'I probaly need a path'Ryouke got a towel and teleported to a river.Ryouke looked at the clear and sparkling river.Ryouke got undressed and put the towel on his head and sat in the river.Ryouke got dried off then walked the way back home.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Rei spent an hour there, then got out and wrapped her self in a towel. She went to her locker to get her clothes, only to find they weren't there. But there was a kimono and a note.

Dear Customer,
I am washing your clothes, because it seems you have nothing else to wear. So I lent you one of my spare kimono's. You can keep it too. Sincerely, Ayaka-san.

Rei smiled slghtly at the kind girls antics, and dressed herself in the kimono. She looked at herself in the mirror and smirked. She didn't look half bad.

The Akatsuki Rise. 93a1796
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Ryouke had spare time so he went and looked the village trying to find a house for sell.Ryouke found a house and said,"hmm I'll keep a eye on this one i like the style."Ryouke then went to the store.He bought some Kunai's and scrolls...The kunais were never used and recently made.The scrolls were Shadow and Water based elements.Ryouke smirked and ran into the woods.Ryouke then started to practice his Kekkai Genkai,"Rinnegan!"Ryoukes eyes had a strange pattern in his eyes and started to try to hold it for a couple of minutes.After 20 minutes he stilled had the Rinnegan working then he turned it off because he didn't want anyone to find out about it.Ryouke then layed down next to a tree and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Rei decided that she didn't want to go back to the room just yet, and decided to go to a tea house. She put on her sandels and straw hat (Its always raining is Amegakure) and left.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:01 am

Ryouke woke up and stood up and started to walk back to Amegakure.After 5 minutes he got there and decided to go to the ramen shop.Ryouke got there and asked the man,"1 spicy chicken ramen please."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 am

She entered the shop and sat at a table. A few seconds later a young man come over.
"What would you like ma'am?" He asked politely.
"I'll have some dango and green tea please." the man noded and left to get her order.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:10 am

The man said,"Ok sir."The man went back to the chef and told him the older then said,"Sir,It will be ready in 5 minutes."Ryouke shook his head and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 am

A few minutes later the man came back with her order, she thanked him and went to take a bite when suddenly she threw the foor and drink on the ground. The waiter looked at her in surprise and said,
"Was the food not to your liking?" He looked scared when he said that, poor guy.
"Its poisoned, bring me your che--" She was cut off when there was an explosion on the other side of the resturant. People were screaming and running, and Rei just ran out side to see two people standing in the street. The first one on the left had long black hair and grey eyes. He was crouched on the ground grinning evily. The guy next to him looked emotionless and he had short grey hair, and black eyes. They were both very young looking. Once all the villagers had gone into their homes the guy on the left spoke.
"Oi. Woman. Shouldn't you be runnin' too?" Rei tensed and it made him grin even more. She went to reach into her kunai pouch only to realize she left it at the hotel along with her other weapons. 'Shit. This isn't good.' She thought. The guy on the right spoke in a dull voice.
"Daisuke, stop it we have a mission to finish." The man named named Daisuke turned to the grey haired one and yelled at him.
"Kaname! Stop being such a party pooper! Its not like the boss will be mad for something he doesn't even know about!" The man named Kaname just looked at him and Daisuke sighed. "Fine! Fine! you win." Then he mumbled 'prick' underneath his breath and looked at Rei again.
"Sorry we can't play, but we have a mission to finish!" He said it so cheerfully, like he didn't just explode half of a street. Rei glared at him and said, "Makaitori." And a scythe appeared in her hands. She went into a fighting position and said, "Bring it on."
Daisuke grinned and said, "My pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 am

Ryouke heard a explosion but thought,'Ill deal with it in a little.'Ryouke then got his ramen and ate it slowly.Ryouke asked,"Do you guys usualy get visitors here?"The man laugh and said,"Why would we its always raining and so much crime."Ryouke finished his food and gave the man the money and a tip and left.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 am

Daisuke pulled two daggers off of his belt and ran at her extremely fast. Rei lifted up her scythe to block, but was surprised when he appeared behind her and kicked in the head. She crashed into a wall, and the debris flew everywhere. Rei coughed and went to stand up when he appeared in front of her and punched her in the gut. She flew into the air nd he appeared behind her and kicked her into the ground, creating a crator. Daisuke laughed, "I thought you were stronger then this, I'm very dissapointed."
Rei glared and got up slowly. "Shadow style!: Flock of Blade!" Daisuke grinned.
"Now we're talking."
Daisuke was surrounded by thousands of black feathers and they shot at him from every angle. It looked like he was stabbed, untill his body turned into water. A water clone. He appeared behind Rei and lunged at her, but she turned around and blocked the daggers with her scythe. 'I won't be able to keep this up.' She thought already knowing her chakra was very low. 'I only I had brought my weapons with me.' She flung him away from her, and ran down the street towards the hotel.
"Oi. Are you running?" Daisuke said clearly annoyed that his prey was running away.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 am

Ryouke appeared in front of Kaname and said,"You will back down if you know whats best..."Ryouke smirked and he stopped hidding his chakra and his chakra pressure came out.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 am

Rei ran down the streets trying to make it to the hotel. 'All I need is my scroll and I'll be able to finish him.' She thought. Seeing the hotel coming into view, Rei ran faster pumping her almost non-existant chakra through her legs. She jumped onto a building and onto the ledge of her room window, she quickly opened it and slipped through. Daisuke only grinned.
"Hiding in a building? I thought you were smarter then that. I can easily destroy that building!" He lifted one of his daggers up and aimed it at the base of the building. He pumped chakra through his arm and into the dagger, and a compartment opened. A Kunai with an explosive tag attached to it, flew into the base of the building, and blew up. The hotel started to crumble, and Daisuke grinned savagely. "Heh what a joke. You died to easily. Hmph I'll go tell Kaname what happened he--" He was so surprised he stopped talking. Rei flew out of the dust clouds with a scroll in her hands. She turned to him and said,
"Now I'm serious.'
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 am

Ryouke looked at Kaname and he said,"Like im weak!"Kaname ran at Ryouke and threw a punch he went through Ryouke while Ryouke started laughing.Kaname yelled out,"SECRET JUTSU CRYSTAL ICE MIRRIORS!."Ryouke laughed and said,"Your from Kiri me to.."Ryouke instantly let out more chakra and the mirriors broke.Ryouke appeared behind him and said,"Watch your back."Ryouke put a Kunai to his neck and said,"Surrender or die."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 am

Daiske laughed, "I wouldn't have it any other way." Rei lunged at him and was continuously lashing at him with her claws, not giving him a chance to attack. Until he grabbed her arm and through her down the street into one of the buildigs near Ryouke and Kaname. He appeared in front of her and grinned, "You already done?" Rei closed her eyes and yelled.
"Never! Kage no Karasu!" She opened her eyes and they were gold. Daisuke stepped back in surprise. 'A Yuzuki? I thought they were all dead.' He thought putting up his daggers to block any on-coming blow.
Rei rolled open her scroll and bit her finger to draw blood. "Demon Style!: Death Fusion!" She was suddenly standing on a red glowing pentagram. Shiki appeared next to her and held her hand.
"I was wondering when you would use this jutsu." He laughed as he was losing his human shape and in the hand that Shiki was holding, a sword appeared. The Akatsuki Rise. 9cd7610 Daisuke looked terrified.
"Does that thing have TEETH?!" He yelled backing up. Rei smirked at him, she looked like a savage demon looking for a little fun. Before he even knew it, she was infront of him. The swords jaws opened and unforunately for Daisuke, he was in the middle of those jaws. Rei giggled sadisticly, and in a distorted voice she said,
"See you in hell."
Before Daisuke knew what happened, the sword closed it jaws on him and he was cut in half. Blood splattered Rei's grinning face.
"I know I'll see you there."
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 am

Ryouke laughed and said,"Your friend is already dead i guess i should just finish you."Ryouke yelled out,"SHADOW POSSESION JUTSU!"Kanema never seen this jutsu and seen the shadow going towards him he tried to back up but stupidly he walked into the shadow of the wall and he was instantly caught,"I told you you should have surrender!"Blood splattered on the wall and Kanema died.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 am

Rei turned off her Kage no Karasu and her sword disappeared. Holding her head, Rei smiled bitterly.
"Out of chakra again." She started to fall, and was unconsious before she even hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:30 am

Ryouke walked to the broken down building and seen Rei knocked out in front of it.Ryouke picked her up and walked to the hotel.Ryouke got there and seen it was broken.Ryouke smickered and said to himself,"at least i don't have to pay rent."Ryouke looked at the house that he wanted a while back and called the number and bought it with already furniture in it.Ryouke layed Rei on the couch and sat in the chair and waited for her to wake up,"She is pushing her chakra levels to much."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 am

A few hours later Rei stirred and opened her eyes. She looked to the side and saw Ryouke sleeping in a chair. She laughed a bit and got up, but stopped midway when she felt the pain from using to much chakra. Laying back down, she rubbed her face and felt crusted blood on her cheeks. 'And I just had a bath too.' She looked at her kimono with a sad look. 'I hope that girl survived... I need my old clothes too...' Rei looked at Ryouke's sleeping face and smiled slightly. Getting up and ignoring the pain, she walked out of the room and looked around. The place was HUGE. Looking for the kitchen, Rei had very little luck until she was a fridge from the corner of her eye. She turned around and walked into the kitchen. Looking through the cupboard, all she saw were 3 minute ramens and she sighed. Rei picked one up and started to boil some water. Sitting in a chair waiting for it to finish.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 am

Ryouke woke up and noticed Rei was gone he said,"Shes probaly in the kitchen.."Ryouke walked to the second floor(There are 4 floors) and seen Rei and Ryouke said,"Your awake."Ryouke said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 am

Rei looked a Ryouke and nodded. "Thanks for carrying me back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Akatsuki Rise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki Rise.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising Dawn :: Amegakure-
Jump to: